Color Control GX v2.02
Today we released CCGX v2.02. It contains various small fixes and improvements. Especially for the UK and other single-phase oriented countries: there is now a 100A single phase grid meter available!
- Add support for two new energy meters, the ET112 and ET340. More information here: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/energy-meters:start
- Add canbus-bms control of Solar Charger max charge current.
- Fix logging to the VRM Portal not working for systems that contain a Lynx Ion+Shunt.
- Fix “Synchronize VE.Bus SOC with battery” not always working.
Several genset start/stop fixes:
- Fix overload/high temp conditions trigger loss of communication state. This bug was introduced in v2.00.
- Fix time zone issue related to silent times.
- Fix issue with configuring the quiet hours stop value.
To update a system that is already running v2.00, see the update instructions:
Systems that still run v1.74 or earlier need to be -manually- upgraded. See the upgrade to v2 instructions.
That’s it. You are welcome to leave Disqus comments below.
Have a good night, Matthijs