Today we have released version v2.51 of Venus OS – the software at the heart of our GX Product range.
This release contains various fixes, the more important ones are:
- Fix Victron App icon blinking on Navico MFDs: Simrad, B&G and Lowrance. The same bug can cause more issues such as the plotter becoming unresponsive and communication errors, as well.
- Fix the Grid alarm not being triggered on some systems.
- Add Bluetooth menu for the Cerbo GX: there you can enable & disable Bluetooth as well as change the pin code. To see Bluetooth on a GX Device in action, check out our recent Cerbo GX unboxing video, by Jono.
- Remote VEConfigure is now 2 or 3 times faster.
- Various small improvements, all relating to instance numbering, in the relatively new NMEA2000-out function.
And one that’s not super important – yet can catch you if you don’t know we did it: the VRM Two-way communication on/off setting has been moved to the VRM Portal menu.
How to update?