Victron Energy’s range of Orion DC-DC converters are one of the widest (if not the widest) available in the DC-DC converter market. They include input voltages over a wide range from 12 V to 110 V and output voltages (both fixed and adjustable) in the 12 V, 24 V and 48 V range.
Now we are adding to that, starting with the new Orion-Tr product range. The first of these is the new Orion-Tr 24/12-10 (120W) DC-DC converter, shown in the image above. This new Orion-Tr product is now available from stock.
New features in comparison to existing models
- Screw type terminals instead of ‘Faston’ (No special tools needed for installation)
- High efficiency (Using synchronous rectification, full load efficiency exceeds 95%)
- IP Rating (IP43 protection, when installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards)
New Tr model range
The new non isolated range of converters (with isolated ones coming at a later date) comprise:
- Orion 24/12-5 (available)
- Orion 24/12-10 (available)
- Orion 24/12-15 (pending stock)
- Orion 24/12-20 (pending stock)
The documentation for the new Orion-Tr range is here:
The documentation for the existing Orion range (which includes non isolated, isolated and IP67 models is here: