Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
ACin ignore timer using CCGX Generator auto start/stop example
Note that below functionality requires Color Control GX version v1.30 or newer. See here for update instructions.
The CCGX internal relay can be used to start a generator. The relay can also be used to set other things. For example in combination with an assistant and the use of an AUX input it can be used as a timer to ignore ACin on set times to make use of 'off peak tarrifs'. The multi/Quattro does not have a real time clock so the time is not very exact. The ColorControl does have an internal clock. Exact switching can be done.
Enable the start/stop function
For all the information on how to enable this go to this page: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:generator_start_stop
- Generator state: Condition that is currently keeping the generator running.
- Conditions: See Conditions
- Periodic test run
Test run condition
Allows you to program a periodical test run.
- Test run interval: Test run will be performed periodically based on this setting
- Skip test run if has been running for: The test will be skipped if during the test run interval the generator was running at least the number of hours set on this setting.
- Test interval start date: The interval count will start based on this date, this setting can be set in the future and the interval will be ignored till the set date is reached.
- Start time: Time of day in which the generator will start
- Test duration: Duration of the test